1 Aug 2016

GRACEFUL & GREEN - AN INTRODUCTION


Hi there!


My name is Juliette and you've just stumbled upon my corner of the internet! If you would like a sneak peek into my life, you can click the 'About Me' button at the top of this page.

My plan for this blog is to fill it with all sorts of green lifestyle, food and DIY-related posts, written with an ecological mindset.


Ever since I was little, I've been very passionate about how we can all help improve our living environment (or at least how we can slow down global warming and make our impact less disastrous haha). Throughout my life, I’ve always noticed that a lot of my friends and family members want to live an eco-friendly life, but they just feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start. And that’s where I come in! This blog can help you guide your way into a greener life.

I will try to post once every two weeks, probably on Sundays. I have got quite a busy uni schedule though and I'm also very new to this whole blogging-thing, so bear with me on this journey! :)


Soooo I guess all there's left to say is: ENJOY!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments.


Lots of green hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment